trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > Other > Military

Old 31-Jul-2018, 13:50   #1
Eja Cool8
Enema of the people
Eja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Call Mulder & Scully

Here we go again; once in a while someone gets ants in their pants about alleged UFO contacts recorded by the US Military. As has always been the case, there's just enough information to spark curiosity, not enough to say whether or not they're Vulcans, Daleks, military contractors up to shenanigans, or human time travellers, come back to have a good laugh at our hairstyles.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...=.4b4d648b212f

Steve Fainaru: "Big Boy Rules"

"Every man and woman should play the noblest games and be of another mind from what they are at present."

Plato
 Ecch!   away foul box!   You must be kidding! 
Old 31-Jul-2018, 14:27   #2
Ashen
Lord of the Light Skins
Ashen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond reputeAshen has a reputation beyond repute
Always found the UFO phenomenon fascinating, would love it to be 'aliens' but the vast majority of cases just don't stand up to scrutiny. Interesting that these sightings left experienced airman aghast at what they had seen like the foo fighters from ww2.

Quote:
I walked outside and took mother natures load to the face. You can quote me on that! - Raptor192
to Ashen [ash-en]

1.To perform an amazing act without witness.
2.To have the worst of luck when playing in groups, although having the best intentions an act occurs which usually results in multiple deaths, maimings or destruction of property.

Last edited by Ashen; 31-Jul-2018 at 14:33.
Old 07-Aug-2018, 14:32   #3
Eja Cool8
Enema of the people
Eja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond repute
I still veer very much towards the black project side of things, simply because of the sheer distance between us and any likely habitable worlds.

Or it could be time travellers come to laugh at our haircuts.

Steve Fainaru: "Big Boy Rules"

"Every man and woman should play the noblest games and be of another mind from what they are at present."

Plato
 Ecch!   away foul box!   You must be kidding! 
Old 07-Aug-2018, 18:54   #4
Ferg
Default Title Here
Ferg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond reputeFerg has a reputation beyond repute
I agree. Black projects all the way.

I don't believe that travelling in the traditional sense between stars will ever be possible, and I can't imagine any advanced civilisations that do travel between stars flying around the sky like a delinquent teenager.

Go Back   trickery.net > Other > Military