trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > General > Discussion

Old 12-Mar-2010, 09:25   #8821
DizMatt
PostPrandial
DizMatt has a reputation beyond reputeDizMatt has a reputation beyond reputeDizMatt has a reputation beyond reputeDizMatt has a reputation beyond reputeDizMatt has a reputation beyond reputeDizMatt has a reputation beyond reputeDizMatt has a reputation beyond reputeDizMatt has a reputation beyond reputeDizMatt has a reputation beyond reputeDizMatt has a reputation beyond reputeDizMatt has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mentalmoses View Post
twats who sit in the middle lane of an empty motorway at 3 am
twats who decide to change from lane 3 to the exit across all 3 lanes of a motorway
fucking nobs who slow down to 40 mph in a 50mph limit on a motorway with lane restrictions to protect the workforce when there is no FUCKING workforce for 10 fucking miles either way
MOTORWAYS in general and all the fucking idiots that use them incorrectly.

wow thats better
this thread of perpetual rant is good
8.5/10
fair enough!! pisses you off doesn't it
I was on the A1 last night about 11pm....loads of cones, 50mph speed limit etc..

THEN I SAW SOME MEN... WORKING!

I nearly crashed into them in shock!
fortunately it would have only been at about 52mph... so I can see why the speed limit is there
Send a message via MSN to DizMatt
Old 12-Mar-2010, 10:51   #8822
Dogma
Like a boss.
Dogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond repute
Just spent 45minutes trying to get Lady Gaga tickets for the girlfriend and two of her friends which were released at 9am.

All sold out.
 LAV3R__   LAV3R 
Old 12-Mar-2010, 11:30   #8823
Heartwork
Hamish McJewstein
Heartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartwork View Post
just broken up with my girlfriend of 4 and a half years. not sure if i've just made a massive, massive mistake or not
and again. getting back together was wrong, but it still hurts like hell
Old 12-Mar-2010, 11:31   #8824
Q-Target
AKA QuebecTango
Q-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
Just spent 45minutes trying to get Lady Gaga tickets for the girlfriend and two of her friends which were released at 9am.

All sold out.
If you are prepared to pay £200 a ticket. I can't recommend the Hot Band Package available through her site enough (they WILL be available). Pre-event hospitality in the form of free bar and food for 2 hours prior, followed by early entry and a guaranteed stage front position. Oh and you get some Lady Gaga designer earphones that retail for around £80 but which no fucker actually wants. Ours are sat here in their cellophane still awaiting potential eBayage. The downside to this deal is the 5 solid hours of standing while being pushed against the barrier by teenage spastics. Apart from that, worth every penny. Oh and you get a crappy star-shaped laminate and lanyard which have no purpose whatsoever.

/sap with more money than sense/taste

Last edited by Q-Target; 12-Mar-2010 at 11:34.
Old 12-Mar-2010, 12:01   #8825
Orange
please find me real friends
Orange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond repute
Dogma, keep trying every morning for the next 3 days. Some will come back on when debit card transactions fail overnight.
Old 12-Mar-2010, 12:03   #8826
Dogma
Like a boss.
Dogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond reputeDogma has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q-Target View Post
If you are prepared to pay £200 a ticket. I can't recommend the Hot Band Package available through her site enough (they WILL be available). Pre-event hospitality in the form of free bar and food for 2 hours prior, followed by early entry and a guaranteed stage front position. Oh and you get some Lady Gaga designer earphones that retail for around £80 but which no fucker actually wants. Ours are sat here in their cellophane still awaiting potential eBayage. The downside to this deal is the 5 solid hours of standing while being pushed against the barrier by teenage spastics. Apart from that, worth every penny. Oh and you get a crappy star-shaped laminate and lanyard which have no purpose whatsoever.

/sap with more money than sense/taste
I just randomly went to try Ticketmaster again, and by luck they seem to have put up another date for Monday 31st May (which the girlfriend didnít know about), so Iíve gone and booked them instead.

Went straight through first time without any trouble.

But whyís this in the rant thread I hear you ask? The fucking £6 booking charge they put on every ticket, even though Iíve booked three tickets in one sitting, and theyíll no doubt be sent out in one envelope, with one fucking post mark.
 LAV3R__   LAV3R 
Old 12-Mar-2010, 12:04   #8827
Dogma
Like a boss.
Oh, and cheers QT and Orange
 LAV3R__   LAV3R 
Old 12-Mar-2010, 12:16   #8828
Nomad
i fear no midget
Nomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mentalmoses View Post
...twats who decide to change from lane 3 to the exit across all 3 lanes of a motorway
you are aware that this is the only way, from the outside lane, to get to the exit unless you have dukes of hazard style skills?
Old 12-Mar-2010, 14:02   #8829
DizMatt
PostPrandial
DizMatt has a reputation beyond reputeDizMatt has a reputation beyond reputeDizMatt has a reputation beyond reputeDizMatt has a reputation beyond reputeDizMatt has a reputation beyond reputeDizMatt has a reputation beyond reputeDizMatt has a reputation beyond reputeDizMatt has a reputation beyond reputeDizMatt has a reputation beyond reputeDizMatt has a reputation beyond reputeDizMatt has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
easily done mate but sounds like in the long run, this is the best thing unless things change in each of your lives
Send a message via MSN to DizMatt
Old 12-Mar-2010, 23:47   #8830
BBW
Contains flashing images.
Tournaments Won: 1
BBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond reputeBBW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
just broken up with my girlfriend of 4 and a half years. not sure if i've just made a massive, massive mistake or not
My advice is try for someone slightly older next time...
Old 13-Mar-2010, 00:36   #8831
Heartwork
Hamish McJewstein
Heartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond reputeHeartwork has a reputation beyond repute
heh
Old 13-Mar-2010, 14:53   #8832
burundi
WARNING: May contain nuts
burundi has a reputation beyond reputeburundi has a reputation beyond reputeburundi has a reputation beyond reputeburundi has a reputation beyond reputeburundi has a reputation beyond reputeburundi has a reputation beyond reputeburundi has a reputation beyond reputeburundi has a reputation beyond reputeburundi has a reputation beyond reputeburundi has a reputation beyond reputeburundi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Think of the money you'll save now, surely that's got to cheer up a Scottish Jew?
Old 14-Mar-2010, 13:53   #8833
GEFORCE
i post for fun
GEFORCE has a reputation beyond reputeGEFORCE has a reputation beyond reputeGEFORCE has a reputation beyond reputeGEFORCE has a reputation beyond reputeGEFORCE has a reputation beyond reputeGEFORCE has a reputation beyond reputeGEFORCE has a reputation beyond reputeGEFORCE has a reputation beyond reputeGEFORCE has a reputation beyond reputeGEFORCE has a reputation beyond reputeGEFORCE has a reputation beyond repute
Some little c*nt thought it would be funny to jump up and down on my shiny car. Police have been and a very nice lady came to take all the foot prints off my car and two others.
Old 14-Mar-2010, 14:09   #8834
Stuie
postaholic
Stuie has a reputation beyond reputeStuie has a reputation beyond reputeStuie has a reputation beyond reputeStuie has a reputation beyond reputeStuie has a reputation beyond reputeStuie has a reputation beyond reputeStuie has a reputation beyond reputeStuie has a reputation beyond reputeStuie has a reputation beyond reputeStuie has a reputation beyond reputeStuie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEFORCE View Post
Some little c*nt thought it would be funny to jump up and down on my shiny car. Police have been and a very nice lady came to take all the foot prints off my car and two others.
Bend over backwards and be prepared for fuck all to be done because the police force at most is bullshit, after several dealings with the police i've learned that you can go steal £90 of stock from a shop, pull an offensive weapon on the staff members and get a 4 month conditional discharge.
 stus house 
Old 14-Mar-2010, 14:16   #8835
Nomad
i fear no midget
Nomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond repute
to be fair, a drunken yob at 3am say, unseen by everyone as they run over cars, you expect cops to magic a conviction? that ginger csi cunt based in the states is fictional you know
Old 14-Mar-2010, 15:39   #8836
Celery
my other post is a smiley
Celery has a reputation beyond reputeCelery has a reputation beyond reputeCelery has a reputation beyond reputeCelery has a reputation beyond reputeCelery has a reputation beyond reputeCelery has a reputation beyond reputeCelery has a reputation beyond reputeCelery has a reputation beyond reputeCelery has a reputation beyond reputeCelery has a reputation beyond reputeCelery has a reputation beyond repute
Stipud fuckers that get to a checkout in the shop over the road from me and halfway through the shop assistant scanning the items the customer saying "Sorry, I've forgotten something."
They then spend the next few minutes going up and down each aisle before finally coming back with 3 times the amount of stuff they originally had crammed into the shopping basket and a fuck off big queue built up waiting to be served.

DON'T GO TO THE FUCKING TILL IF YOU HAVEN'T GOT EVERYTHING YOU WANTED DUMBFUCK.

Last edited by Celery; 14-Mar-2010 at 15:41.
 celeryy 
Old 14-Mar-2010, 15:59   #8837
GEFORCE
i post for fun
GEFORCE has a reputation beyond reputeGEFORCE has a reputation beyond reputeGEFORCE has a reputation beyond reputeGEFORCE has a reputation beyond reputeGEFORCE has a reputation beyond reputeGEFORCE has a reputation beyond reputeGEFORCE has a reputation beyond reputeGEFORCE has a reputation beyond reputeGEFORCE has a reputation beyond reputeGEFORCE has a reputation beyond reputeGEFORCE has a reputation beyond repute
He said they had picked someone up. But i think its more likely they picked a few drunk kids up and there going to see if its one of them. The bloke next door came out after the police came and said him and his daughter seen one of the three doing it. Lucky for me its a company car. So am not too fussed.
Old 14-Mar-2010, 23:58   #8838
C0NTiNUiTY
TALK TO ME
C0NTiNUiTY has a reputation beyond reputeC0NTiNUiTY has a reputation beyond reputeC0NTiNUiTY has a reputation beyond reputeC0NTiNUiTY has a reputation beyond reputeC0NTiNUiTY has a reputation beyond reputeC0NTiNUiTY has a reputation beyond reputeC0NTiNUiTY has a reputation beyond reputeC0NTiNUiTY has a reputation beyond reputeC0NTiNUiTY has a reputation beyond reputeC0NTiNUiTY has a reputation beyond reputeC0NTiNUiTY has a reputation beyond repute
Started working nights, got 10 hours of work left must stay awakes..........
Send a message via ICQ to C0NTiNUiTY Send a message via AIM to C0NTiNUiTY Send a message via MSN to C0NTiNUiTY Send a message via Yahoo to C0NTiNUiTY  C0NTiNUiTY84   C0NTi   Mario Kart: 4081 5717 2508 
Old 15-Mar-2010, 00:13   #8839
Nomad
i fear no midget
the anal should keep you alert
Old 15-Mar-2010, 00:15   #8840
C0NTiNUiTY
TALK TO ME
C0NTiNUiTY has a reputation beyond reputeC0NTiNUiTY has a reputation beyond reputeC0NTiNUiTY has a reputation beyond reputeC0NTiNUiTY has a reputation beyond reputeC0NTiNUiTY has a reputation beyond reputeC0NTiNUiTY has a reputation beyond reputeC0NTiNUiTY has a reputation beyond reputeC0NTiNUiTY has a reputation beyond reputeC0NTiNUiTY has a reputation beyond reputeC0NTiNUiTY has a reputation beyond reputeC0NTiNUiTY has a reputation beyond repute
i hope not, i work in a lab, i might get bad aids
Send a message via ICQ to C0NTiNUiTY Send a message via AIM to C0NTiNUiTY Send a message via MSN to C0NTiNUiTY Send a message via Yahoo to C0NTiNUiTY  C0NTiNUiTY84   C0NTi   Mario Kart: 4081 5717 2508 
Old 15-Mar-2010, 00:18   #8841
Nomad
i fear no midget
best be careful around all that pyrex then, what are you inventing this week?
if you ask nicely karmic can get you some victims elderly deathbed volunteers
Old 15-Mar-2010, 00:21   #8842
C0NTiNUiTY
TALK TO ME
im trying to invent the perfect pot noodle.

alas on nights no time for inventing, im on me own so i gotta run all the blood tests from all the drunk ppl in a&e.
If any of you ppl are in the north west kent area, for the love of god dont have an accident.
Old 15-Mar-2010, 00:26   #8843
qui`
HAI, I am NOT teh Iron Man!
qui` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond reputequi` has a reputation beyond repute
Not enough that I have to have surgery tomorrow but I have to get up at bloody 6am -_-
Old 15-Mar-2010, 01:46   #8844
Karmic
Spirit of the soap box
Karmic has a reputation beyond reputeKarmic has a reputation beyond reputeKarmic has a reputation beyond reputeKarmic has a reputation beyond reputeKarmic has a reputation beyond reputeKarmic has a reputation beyond reputeKarmic has a reputation beyond reputeKarmic has a reputation beyond reputeKarmic has a reputation beyond reputeKarmic has a reputation beyond reputeKarmic has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry I want the full 50 points not assists!
Old 15-Mar-2010, 10:17   #8845
Q-Target
AKA QuebecTango
Q-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmic View Post
Sorry I want the full 50 points not assists!
Well stop spitting peas at them and drop the fuckers. I still can't work out how a full-auto para into a crowd of 4 or 5 people doesn't drop a single one of them but as soon as one of them feels the tickle of the bullets battering their seemingly impenetrable combat fatigues, they can spin on a heel, put the kettle on, have a cup of tea and a nicely cooked boiled egg, then check their twitter feed and post an amusing link to something the rest of the clued-up internet saw three weeks ago, then read their horoscope and laugh at how accurate it is before realising they are reading the wrong one and laugh all over again, then glance at you as one glances at an insect on the periphery of their field of vision that is within swatting distance but not quite worth the effort of doing so just yet. Then they might take the time to press Q to draw the attention of everyone around them to the annoying insect they have just seen, then organise a drawing of straws as to who will go about the swatting of said insect, then someone points out they have no straws, so someone has to go to the local Morrisons to get some and has the presence of mind to get some household scissors too while they are there with which to cut the straws, on the way back he may get waylaid by a pensioner who needs help mowing her lawn, and she'll give him a few quid for his trouble, on his return it turns out that someone did have some straws afterall but they thought it wouldn't be fair to go ahead without him so they waited. They draw straws and the guy who spotted you in the first place wins, he picks up a potato and loads his spud gun and nonchalantly points it in your general direction and fires it. The moist chunk of potato comes at you faster than you can possibly imagine and makes impact just below your left eye, it punches through your skin and makes impact with your cheekbone, deflects slightly and angles upwards, tearing through your bone leaving nothing but splinters and chewed flesh in its path once inside your skull it continues its upward path unhindered by pesky bone and drives on through your medula oblongata and childhood memories before making a break for daylight through the top of your skull emerging like Willy Wonka and Charlie from the roof of the chocolate factory in that glass elevator, behind them a trail of blood, bone splinters and grey matter that was once the vague recollections of GCSE French. Your lifeless body drops to the ground. A few seconds pass and a medic appears from nowhere and zaps you back to life. The guy with the spud gun puts the kettle on.
Old 15-Mar-2010, 10:29   #8846
Scrobbs
Sunnyvale Supervisor
Scrobbs has a reputation beyond reputeScrobbs has a reputation beyond reputeScrobbs has a reputation beyond reputeScrobbs has a reputation beyond reputeScrobbs has a reputation beyond reputeScrobbs has a reputation beyond reputeScrobbs has a reputation beyond reputeScrobbs has a reputation beyond reputeScrobbs has a reputation beyond reputeScrobbs has a reputation beyond reputeScrobbs has a reputation beyond repute
Has someone hacked QT's account?
Old 15-Mar-2010, 10:37   #8847
Q-Target
AKA QuebecTango
Possibly Shaun Hutson?
Old 15-Mar-2010, 10:49   #8848
Spanks
GTFOMI
Spanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond reputeSpanks has a reputation beyond repute
needs more visceral blood gouging and hardcore pornography for Shaun Hutson
Old 15-Mar-2010, 11:47   #8849
*XeR0x*
Eyebrows
Tournaments Won: 1
*XeR0x* has a reputation beyond repute*XeR0x* has a reputation beyond repute*XeR0x* has a reputation beyond repute*XeR0x* has a reputation beyond repute*XeR0x* has a reputation beyond repute*XeR0x* has a reputation beyond repute*XeR0x* has a reputation beyond repute*XeR0x* has a reputation beyond repute*XeR0x* has a reputation beyond repute*XeR0x* has a reputation beyond repute*XeR0x* has a reputation beyond repute
Knackered, and I don't even fucking go out anymore. Just had 3 days of relaxing.
Old 15-Mar-2010, 12:03   #8850
eek
Not a leek!
eek has a reputation beyond reputeeek has a reputation beyond reputeeek has a reputation beyond reputeeek has a reputation beyond reputeeek has a reputation beyond reputeeek has a reputation beyond reputeeek has a reputation beyond reputeeek has a reputation beyond reputeeek has a reputation beyond reputeeek has a reputation beyond reputeeek has a reputation beyond repute
1) Broken the 2nd knuckle on my left index finger
2) Typing without using your index finger very annoying.
 eekaleek 

Go Back   trickery.net > General > Discussion

Tags
ang0r, belgian peashooters, everyone hates funkeh, funkeh's bum nautilus, funkehs anal stretching, gear grinders, it's not a student loan, its candygram for mongo !, lost that loving feline, mongo likes candy, southampton locals, t-bag - whinging c.1981, tbag being mental, telegram for mongo..., too much information, urine heaters