trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > General > News

Old 13-May-2005, 09:33   #1
The Dark One
meh
The Dark One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dark One has a reputation beyond repute
Join us. We have cake!

You all have something to say about the news here on trickery. So we would like to remind everybody that they are welcome to give us a hand, either by writing news, editing or just helping us source more stories.

This is a busy time of year for gamers, with E3 just around the corner and the wealth of news which springs from the event, lots of news about the next generation consoles coming out over the next few weeks, as well as the next round of PC releases. Our team simply don’t have enough time to cover everything.

All we ask is that you give a little time to write about the area of gaming which most interests you, for example MMO’s, mods, new technology, consoles … anything gaming related! All you need to do is just a PM to either ophiuchus or myself or email us at [email protected]. The invitation is and always will be an open one.

* Cake may not actually be edible
Old 13-May-2005, 09:37   #2
Jamey
The swagger of a cripple
Jamey has a reputation beyond reputeJamey has a reputation beyond reputeJamey has a reputation beyond reputeJamey has a reputation beyond reputeJamey has a reputation beyond reputeJamey has a reputation beyond reputeJamey has a reputation beyond reputeJamey has a reputation beyond reputeJamey has a reputation beyond reputeJamey has a reputation beyond reputeJamey has a reputation beyond repute
I would if I had time but I really don't think I'd be able to commit much to it.

Sorry. I shouldn't have replied really.
Old 13-May-2005, 09:52   #3
[n00b]SteveO
got topic a topic or two
[n00b]SteveO has disabled reputation
Ill do a news story on how fingerz shouldnt be allowed to wear hoodys
Old 13-May-2005, 10:03   #4
ophiuchus
to post or not to post
ophiuchus has a reputation beyond reputeophiuchus has a reputation beyond reputeophiuchus has a reputation beyond reputeophiuchus has a reputation beyond reputeophiuchus has a reputation beyond reputeophiuchus has a reputation beyond reputeophiuchus has a reputation beyond reputeophiuchus has a reputation beyond reputeophiuchus has a reputation beyond reputeophiuchus has a reputation beyond reputeophiuchus has a reputation beyond repute
I wear hoodies and I'd like to see someone stop me from shopping!

Go Back   trickery.net > General > News