trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > Games Extra > Forumless Games

Old 30-Mar-2018, 10:35   #271
The Big Kahuna
Younger than Ethel
The Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond repute
Old 30-Mar-2018, 11:10   #272
cunning-stunt
Falling to bits.
cunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond repute
That's nothing Niq, devs is top 9 in EU!
cunning-stunt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-Mar-2018, 11:49   #273
The Big Kahuna
Younger than Ethel
The Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond repute
Excuse me while I throw my PC in the bin. I have no use for it anymore. I R teh shame.
Old 30-Mar-2018, 12:55   #274
cunning-stunt
Falling to bits.
cunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Kahuna View Post
Excuse me while I throw my PC in the bin. I have no use for it anymore. I R teh shame.
Old 30-Mar-2018, 14:12   #275
The Big Kahuna
Younger than Ethel
To be honest, once me and all the other people using Bluestacks to play it on PC have ruined it for all the mobile players, the developers will probably pull the app entirely. I don't see how they can currently monetize it, and the only players who have beaten me I can pretty much guarantee were also using Bluestacks or similar. It's laughably easy to spot people playing it on an actual tappitty-tap device.

Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.
Old 30-Mar-2018, 14:20   #276
cunning-stunt
Falling to bits.
Quote:
To be honest, once me and all the other people using Bluestacks to play it on PC have ruined it for all the mobile players, the developers will probably pull the app entirely. I don't see how they can currently monetize it, and the only players who have beaten me I can pretty much guarantee were also using Bluestacks or similar. It's laughably easy to spot people playing it on an actual tappitty-tap device.

Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.
I didn't realize people on mobile are in the same game as people on pc? I thought mobile was a standalone version?
Old 30-Mar-2018, 15:17   #277
The Big Kahuna
Younger than Ethel
I'm playing the "mobile" (I prefer to think of it as "Android") version in an emulator on PC. So not only do I have a 21" screen instead of a 5" to 10" phone or tablet, but I can use exactly the same controls (ie keyboard & mouse) as any other FPS, instead of the utterly wank mobile controls (anyone who is even halfway decent at any FPS on a mobile deserves huge praise...unless one of them is Devs). Add to that the fact that I also get to use the same "aim assistance" that is intended for people trying to shoot on a tiny screen with fingers like pig's tits.

I can't begin to describe how easy it is (think insta-kills on the limits of visibility with an UMP/Red Dot Sight).

The developers of the original PUBG are cunts (the mobile version is licensed out), so I feel no shame in playing this instead. The positional audio even works perfectly in the mobile version! People have been asking for the fucked up audio on the PC version to be fixed for ages, instead, the money grabbing cunts concentrate on raping people who funded them in early release by ensuring they get 7 pay-to-open crates in a row. Fuck 'em. I hope this fucks up their contract with the people they subbed the Android version out to.
Old 30-Mar-2018, 20:06   #278
Belgarath
off topic
Belgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond repute
First test of the new map (Codename: Savage) will be 2nd until 5th April - details of how to sign up will be forthcoming.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/5780...33167128996306

Old 02-Apr-2018, 15:16   #279
Belgarath
off topic
Belgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond reputeBelgarath has a reputation beyond repute
If you want to try the new 4x4km map you have to sign up for the beta here to receive a key:

https://mapbeta.playbattlegrounds.com/
Old 03-Apr-2018, 00:01   #280
wooly-back-jack
Tactical Hider
wooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond repute
yea fuck signing into websites with steam
Send a message via MSN to wooly-back-jack
Old 16-Apr-2018, 23:19   #281
Belgarath
off topic
There will be a test of the new map (Savage) for two days from tonight (16th Apr).

https://steamcommunity.com/games/578...20292629770881

Changes include:

A new feature enables the bluezone to calculate and adjust its waiting time based on the number of players left alive.

Dynamic weather now changes in real time throughout each match (it used to change just once during each match).
Old 17-Apr-2018, 20:26   #282
CaptainTrips
topicophiliac
CaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond repute
I got this game some time last year and haven't gotten around to playing it yet. How badly am I going to get my arse handed to me, and are Chinese cheaters still a big thing?
Old 17-Apr-2018, 20:39   #283
The Big Kahuna
Younger than Ethel
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainTrips View Post
I got this game some time last year and haven't gotten around to playing it yet. How badly am I going to get my arse handed to me, and are Chinese cheaters still a big thing?
You'll get your arse thrown at you at a huge rate of knots, and I haven't seen anyone that I considered to be cheating since I started playing in FPS mode exclusively. They all play third person it seems. FPS is much better anyway.

You'll pick it up very quickly if you come on Discord with the Ferrets.
Old 17-Apr-2018, 20:43   #284
CaptainTrips
topicophiliac
CaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond repute
Excellent, I think I'll give it a try some time soon. GTA is starting to bore me.
Old 18-Apr-2018, 01:50   #285
Belgarath
off topic
New map is good fun. Smaller, lots of elevation changes, plenty of trees, buildings and decent guns.

There is apparently some sort of macro you can run, which is hard to detect by anti-cheat software, that apparently eliminates recoil - I've seen a few possible cases of that in FPP, but no more overt cheating recently. Stick to European servers, the Asian ones are supposedly the worst for cheating.
Old 19-Apr-2018, 19:50   #286
devs
Devtard Strikes Again
Tournaments Won: 1
devs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond repute
we had a team of 3 or 4 last night on First Person Mode hacking. Super obvious. Headshots with crossbows as primary weapon from 300m away, one after another
Old 19-Apr-2018, 22:49   #287
wooly-back-jack
Tactical Hider
wooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond reputewooly-back-jack has a reputation beyond repute
I've seen hackers myself in First person, no where near the amount in Third person though, mainly esp type cheating.
Seen some dodgy snap-to aiming onto a barely visible me a couple of times, I mean like, the guy was running and just snapped to the right on me in the woodland (me? in the trees? with MY reputation??), also looked like he had no recoil what so ever.

Out of all the first person games I've played I have probably seen 10 cheaters, I just report and carry on, a few of the profiles where deleted so I assume they got banned, not saying due to my reports but maybe they were reported a good few times and that gets flagged up then they cross reference stats? (as well as checking the vids)
Send a message via MSN to wooly-back-jack
Old 20-Apr-2018, 14:43   #288
PsYcHoKiLLa
topicophiliac
PsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond repute
I'll post this here but it probably needs it's own thread, anyone tried out Ring of Elyseum (Aka Europa) yet? If so, what did you think? I tried it last night and it feels kinda like PUBG 2.0 (or 1.5 at least).

Reg is seemingly better even though the servers are in Thailand (as the whole game is based there for the moment) but it shares the same setup/weapons as PUBG, You can have 2 scopes on each gun which are interchangable by a key bind. Attachments automatically go onto the weapon. Reload has an animation, you don't need to hold a key to res squadmates.

If you want to try it out, check out this post, it's still working for people outside it's intended region for the moment :

https://www.vg247.com/2018/04/17/dow...ysium-english/

CONS :

I can't get anything to bind to a mouse button apart from shoot/aim.
Needing to mess about with the commandline to get an English version but at least it's possible
I can't get a 21:9 resolution, the game will only go to 1920x1080, even tried forcing it in the config file and setting it to read only, settings still show 1920x1080.
Old 21-Apr-2018, 11:28   #289
devs
Devtard Strikes Again
Tournaments Won: 1
devs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond reputedevs has a reputation beyond repute
i am tempted to try it out. The biggest pro for me was the changing of scopes with a key bind. I hate having to use the PUBG ui for that.
Old 22-Apr-2018, 11:05   #290
The Big Kahuna
Younger than Ethel
I like it. Easy to create a batch file to run the game in English, I like the weapons and attachments. 3rd with 2 kills in my second game.
Old 22-Apr-2018, 14:19   #291
PsYcHoKiLLa
topicophiliac
PsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I like it. Easy to create a batch file to run the game in English, I like the weapons and attachments. 3rd with 2 kills in my second game.
Apparently it does have bots like the mobile equivalent so everyone gets close to winning on their first go. Still like where it's headed but it definitely still needs work.
Old 22-Apr-2018, 22:25   #292
RJ
will post for food
RJ has a reputation beyond reputeRJ has a reputation beyond reputeRJ has a reputation beyond reputeRJ has a reputation beyond reputeRJ has a reputation beyond reputeRJ has a reputation beyond reputeRJ has a reputation beyond reputeRJ has a reputation beyond reputeRJ has a reputation beyond reputeRJ has a reputation beyond reputeRJ has a reputation beyond repute
whats the discord?
Old 23-Apr-2018, 06:50   #293
The Big Kahuna
Younger than Ethel
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ View Post
whats the discord?
People disagreeing that it's as good as PUBG.
Old 23-Apr-2018, 21:45   #294
cunning-stunt
Falling to bits.
Weapons balance patch coming.

https://steamcommunity.com/games/578...20292657294288

Go Back   trickery.net > Games Extra > Forumless Games