trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > Games > Grand Theft Auto Series

Old 07-Dec-2017, 23:59   #181
Q-Target
AKA QuebecTango
Q-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond repute
It got too grindy and paywally and horribly unenjoyable for me. Some of those are actual words.
Old 08-Dec-2017, 00:13   #182
Fulmineus
karma killer
Fulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah it can be a grind I suppose, and some of the stuff is horrendously overpriced to try and make you buy shark cards, but I'm still having fun with it. I enjoy the races, the normal ones as well as the stunt and transform ones, and there are some game modes in there like Deadline and Offense Defense that are good even with randoms. And plenty of shooty ones if you prefer those.

Plus hang out in freeroam long enough and you're bound to find someone handing out free money

Say NO! to capital t Sponsored by AQA
Old 08-Dec-2017, 10:30   #183
Q-Target
AKA QuebecTango
Q-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond reputeQ-Target has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah... it lost its sparkle for me when I realised that I was spending pretty much every night doing exactly the same thing just to add another car to my garage that I'll hardly ever use. I got the 3 supercars I wanted and the Savage heli. #LifeGoals
Old 08-Dec-2017, 11:00   #184
Fulmineus
karma killer
Fulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond repute
Three supercars? Wanton extravagance!

Say NO! to capital t Sponsored by AQA
Old 08-Dec-2017, 12:05   #185
RAPTOR192
Hodor, Hodor, Hodor!
RAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond repute
I went to other way to QT, packing my garage with the shitest cars in the game and then pimping them out with garish paint jobs and the most irritating novelty horns I could find!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
so some tribesmen can build a silky smooth road through southern america in a land devoid of natural life yet my local council can barely manage a pot-holed to fuck track through the town, cretins

Last edited by RAPTOR192; 08-Dec-2017 at 12:59.
Old 08-Dec-2017, 12:26   #186
BFH
Fixer of dead hard drives
BFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPTOR192 View Post
I went to other way to QT, packing my garage with the shitest cars in the game and then pimping then out with garish paint jobs and the most irritating novelty horns I could find!
heh - might reload it and join the massive.

got a bit annoyed with the fuckers picking people off with scoped rifles tbh but maybe it's changed.

maybe.
Old 08-Dec-2017, 13:17   #187
Q-Target
AKA QuebecTango
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPTOR192 View Post
I went to other way to QT, packing my garage with the shitest cars in the game and then pimping them out with garish paint jobs and the most irritating novelty horns I could find!
Oh I have a whole garage filled with "Shitty pimped out vehicles that I somehow managed to get to the top of Mount Chiliad" including a gold/chrome Surfer van. I got that bastard to the top without needing a push or a CargoBob.
Old 08-Dec-2017, 16:43   #188
WoRsTy
There's a sale at Penneys
WoRsTy has a reputation beyond reputeWoRsTy has a reputation beyond reputeWoRsTy has a reputation beyond reputeWoRsTy has a reputation beyond reputeWoRsTy has a reputation beyond reputeWoRsTy has a reputation beyond reputeWoRsTy has a reputation beyond reputeWoRsTy has a reputation beyond reputeWoRsTy has a reputation beyond reputeWoRsTy has a reputation beyond reputeWoRsTy has a reputation beyond repute
We have pics!

It took me Forty Three years to discover that I had no talent for Gaming, but I couldn't give it up because by that time I was too famous.
Old 08-Dec-2017, 17:01   #189
The Big Kahuna
Younger than Ethel
The Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q-Target View Post
I got that bastard to the top without needing a push or a CargoBob.
I have no idea what you said there.
Old 08-Dec-2017, 20:39   #190
mr_o
post count reset at 9999
mr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond reputemr_o has a reputation beyond repute
I'd install it again if there was some hot group action on the go!
 Oddbin 

Go Back   trickery.net > Games > Grand Theft Auto Series

Tags
classic ptg =>, devs now has money cheats