trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > General > Discussion

Old 09-Jun-2018, 15:32   #13591
The Big Kahuna
**** off Lester
The Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond repute
All the major food groups in a handy, easy-to-ingest package.
Old 13-Jun-2018, 01:24   #13592
CaptainTrips
topicophiliac
CaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainTrips has a reputation beyond repute
I've just had a quick go at Quake Champions seeing as it's free at the moment. It's retained the feel of Q3A-engined games, and looks prettier.
Old 13-Jun-2018, 15:34   #13593
Eja Cool8
Wears Stockings
Eja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

My right leg is healing nicely, so it only needs a glorified plaster, plus one of these for compression therapy;

Once I get the left leg (by far the worst) healing to the same degree, I can wear the pair, along with, I'm thinking, a nice pair of Jimmy Choo's...

Steve Fainaru: "Big Boy Rules"

"Every man and woman should play the noblest games and be of another mind from what they are at present."

Plato
 Ecch!   away foul box!   You must be kidding! 
Old 14-Jun-2018, 18:02   #13594
The Big Kahuna
**** off Lester
The Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Kahuna has a reputation beyond repute
Fuckin' avocado!

Old 14-Jun-2018, 19:08   #13595
[n00b]Zippy
Waterborne Trailer-Trash
[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute
That reminds me, I was going to watch The Thing again.
Old 14-Jun-2018, 20:05   #13596
Nomad
i fear no midget
Nomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Kahuna View Post
Fuckin' avocado!
that'd make for a shitty guacamole afterwards...
Old 14-Jun-2018, 20:52   #13597
The Big Kahuna
**** off Lester
That's just the seed from the middle.
Old 15-Jun-2018, 14:18   #13598
Eja Cool8
Wears Stockings
Eja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond repute
"You gotta be f**kin' kiddin' me."

"Every man and woman should play the noblest games and be of another mind from what they are at present."

Plato
Old 15-Jun-2018, 14:50   #13599
The Big Kahuna
**** off Lester
It's 50% bigger today! These fuckers grow faster than Bamboo.
Old 15-Jun-2018, 14:57   #13600
Eja Cool8
Wears Stockings
Get in the motor and just drive.

Plato
Old 15-Jun-2018, 15:53   #13601
BFH
Fixer of dead hard drives
BFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond repute
still remember watching Quatermass And The Pit..
Old 15-Jun-2018, 15:55   #13602
BFH
BFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond reputeBFH has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eja Cool8 View Post
"You gotta be f**kin' kiddin' me."
The one scene in the film were audiences were known to either "holly shit!" or laugh at it - there were no other reactions really

There's a making of on The Thing on youpube - essential viewing tbh.
Old 15-Jun-2018, 16:07   #13603
Eja Cool8
Wears Stockings
Aye, Rob Bottin really went to town on that one. It was outrageous to watch at the time, a real jaw-dropper.

Plato
Old 15-Jun-2018, 16:17   #13604
The Big Kahuna
**** off Lester
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFH View Post
still remember watching Quatermass And The Pit..
There are 3 films that still make me put the light on when I get up in the middle of the night:

1. Quatermass and the Pit
2. The Thing from Another World (the original version of "The Thing")
3. Night of the Demon

They really don't make 'em like that anymore
Old 15-Jun-2018, 16:19   #13605
The Big Kahuna
**** off Lester
Quote:
Aye, Rob Bottin really went to town on that one. It was outrageous to watch at the time, a real jaw-dropper.

I wonder how many kids took a girl to see that at the movies on their first date, and didn't even get a snog afterwards.
Old 15-Jun-2018, 16:27   #13606
BFH
maybe we'll just warm things up around here....
Old 15-Jun-2018, 16:34   #13607
BFH
Quote:
There are 3 films that still make me put the light on when I get up in the middle of the night:

3. Night of the Demon

TBH there are only two films from when I was younger that I vividly remember scaring me. Jaws (even now the opening death and little kid scenes still get me), and The Last House on The Left. Watched the latter when I was far too young and had nightmares for ages - to the extent that I never saw it again. It was years later that I discovered a scene that gave me the scaries the most didn't even exist - my fragile little mind had made the whole thing up.

Maybe we need another thread for this "Film that have scared the utter shit out of me"...
Old 15-Jun-2018, 16:36   #13608
BFH
Quote:

Masterpiece of fear as it targets those with arachnophobia as well - utter genious basically
Old 15-Jun-2018, 17:33   #13609
The Big Kahuna
**** off Lester
Just accepted a job offer 5 mins ago. Working for Kier on the eMbed team as projects field engineer in Sheffield. Got the offer straight off the back of my cv and a 45 minute phone interview.
Old 15-Jun-2018, 18:39   #13610
Nomad
i fear no midget
Nomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFH View Post
TBH there are only two films from when I was younger that I vividly remember scaring me.
TBH? i'm not doing another acronym!

bloody film horrors
Old 15-Jun-2018, 18:39   #13611
Harry Palmer
Gun nut
Harry Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Palmer has a reputation beyond repute
Result!

Reminder: "Do not look into laser with remaining good eye."
 Lupins 
Old 15-Jun-2018, 18:54   #13612
cunning-stunt
Falling to bits.
cunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Just accepted a job offer 5 mins ago. Working for Kier on the eMbed team as projects field engineer in Sheffield. Got the offer straight off the back of my cv and a 45 minute phone interview.
Nice one mate!
cunning-stunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-Jun-2018, 20:13   #13613
GroovYF
Octave Doctor
GroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond reputeGroovYF has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Good stuff!!
Old 16-Jun-2018, 14:00   #13614
Eja Cool8
Wears Stockings
Quote:
Nice one Niq. Now you've got a solid excuse to be out of the house when that plant starts eating mammal flesh.

Plato
Old 16-Jun-2018, 14:04   #13615
Eja Cool8
Wears Stockings
Quote:

3. Night of the Demon

I got rushed into hospital with a massive infection (and the associated nasties) in mid-April. As I said elsewhere; room to myself, plus telly. Lying there bored stiff, feeling utterly miserable around 7am on a sunday morning, start flicking through the channels. Buried deep on Freeview-I think it was Movies4Men or something-Thing from another world. Cheered me up whilst waiting for breakfast.

Plato
Old 16-Jun-2018, 15:13   #13616
cunning-stunt
Falling to bits.
cunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond reputecunning-stunt has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

3. Night of the Demon

Remember Night of the Demon, the end bit on the train scared the shit out me when I was a kid.
Old 16-Jun-2018, 15:21   #13617
cunning-stunt
Falling to bits.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange View Post
Saw this in the window of the Lego shop in Liverpool the other day, was a lot bigger than I'd expected, very nice though.
Old 16-Jun-2018, 15:56   #13618
[n00b]Zippy
Waterborne Trailer-Trash
[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cunning-stunt View Post
Saw this in the window of the Lego shop in Liverpool the other day, was a lot bigger than I'd expected, very nice though.
Where's the Lego shop in Liverpool? Odd that she's only told me where the Disney shop is
Old 16-Jun-2018, 16:00   #13619
cunning-stunt
Falling to bits.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [n00b]Zippy View Post
Where's the Lego shop in Liverpool? Odd that she's only told me where the Disney shop is
It's on the ground floor of Liverpool One, on the same side as Debenhams, but walking towards John Lewis. Come to think of it, it's right by the Disney shop.

Last edited by cunning-stunt; 16-Jun-2018 at 16:02.
Old 16-Jun-2018, 16:14   #13620
[n00b]Zippy
Waterborne Trailer-Trash
Bastard! Never noticed!

Go Back   trickery.net > General > Discussion

Tags
belgian peashooters, bike pr0n, eth needs lube, goo done, hint of vanilla, phk has no tanks, raging faggot, red rag, stud flump, tl;dr, wookie cleavage, xer0x = manwhore