trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > Games > Half-Life: Counter-Strike

Old 11-Jun-2005, 17:31   #1
de_duck
off topic
de_duck has much to be proud ofde_duck has much to be proud ofde_duck has much to be proud ofde_duck has much to be proud ofde_duck has much to be proud ofde_duck has much to be proud ofde_duck has much to be proud ofde_duck has much to be proud ofde_duck has much to be proud of
Another bloody server thread

Yes im sorry, I know these appear every damn month but i've finally got a video card that workds (thanks again SteveO) and I want to play CS with some people who play for a bit of fun and can spell properly. So if anybody is still playing this damn game (1.6) give me some ip's, all my favorites have gone offline in the ten month gap

(Im also trying to find another 26 player dustbowl server )

What would St Augestine of Hippo think now?
Old 11-Jun-2005, 17:54   #2
Hansel
Banned
Hansel has a spectacular aura aboutHansel has a spectacular aura aboutHansel has a spectacular aura about
I've found that searching for a random UK server, turning off voice comms and ignoring any text is the best way to play.
Old 12-Jun-2005, 12:49   #3
Solex
To the pub!
Solex has a reputation beyond reputeSolex has a reputation beyond reputeSolex has a reputation beyond reputeSolex has a reputation beyond reputeSolex has a reputation beyond reputeSolex has a reputation beyond reputeSolex has a reputation beyond reputeSolex has a reputation beyond reputeSolex has a reputation beyond reputeSolex has a reputation beyond reputeSolex has a reputation beyond repute
Bit quiet at the moment, but before the last update that killed it for a few weeks it was getting popular. I'm going to try and get the ball rolling again pretty soon hopefully.

THE SOLEX 
Old 12-Jun-2005, 12:54   #4
Valheru_-
Post from time to time
Valheru_- has a reputation beyond reputeValheru_- has a reputation beyond reputeValheru_- has a reputation beyond reputeValheru_- has a reputation beyond reputeValheru_- has a reputation beyond reputeValheru_- has a reputation beyond reputeValheru_- has a reputation beyond reputeValheru_- has a reputation beyond reputeValheru_- has a reputation beyond reputeValheru_- has a reputation beyond reputeValheru_- has a reputation beyond repute
Ive got back into 1.6 too and have been looking for decent servers to play on. And for some reason i can oly play on servers with VAC on i dunno why though.

Go Back   trickery.net > Games > Half-Life: Counter-Strike