trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > Other > Sports & Outdoor Activities

Old 10-Jul-2017, 20:14   #3451
RAPTOR192
Hodor, Hodor, Hodor!
RAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond repute
Somewhere, whilst we are enjoying this match, hordes of rabid Djokovic fans are raging that Novak's match wasn't switched to Centre Court!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
so some tribesmen can build a silky smooth road through southern america in a land devoid of natural life yet my local council can barely manage a pot-holed to fuck track through the town, cretins
Old 10-Jul-2017, 20:18   #3452
Fulmineus
karma killer
Fulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond repute
I am a bit surprised about that.

Say NO! to capital t Sponsored by AQA
Old 10-Jul-2017, 20:33   #3453
RAPTOR192
Hodor, Hodor, Hodor!
RAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond reputeRAPTOR192 has a reputation beyond repute
Wow. Congratulations, Giles. So, so clutch.
Quote:
so some tribesmen can build a silky smooth road through southern america in a land devoid of natural life yet my local council can barely manage a pot-holed to fuck track through the town, cretins
Old 10-Jul-2017, 20:35   #3454
Fulmineus
karma killer
Fulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond reputeFulmineus has a reputation beyond repute
Extremely well done from Muller, most people would've shat themselves at losing a two set to love lead and crumbled in the fifth.

This felt different to Nadal's previous early exits here, in those matches he got trashed, this one he did brilliantly to force his way back in.

Old 10-Jul-2017, 20:50   #3455
RAPTOR192
Hodor, Hodor, Hodor!
Yes and no. I still think it highlights Rafa's relative vulnerability on the surface against a grasscourter with a big serve. Muller definitely won this match rather than Rafa lost it though, yes.

Also, matches like this highlight why the ATP/WTA/ITF should never, ever mess with the scoring system - no matter how much the broadcasters complain.
Quote:
Old 10-Jul-2017, 22:23   #3456
RAPTOR192
Hodor, Hodor, Hodor!
Missed the start of the match, so I didn't see this:

Quote:
Old 10-Jul-2017, 22:26   #3457
Fulmineus
karma killer
Yowch!

Old 10-Jul-2017, 22:27   #3458
Fulmineus
karma killer
I missed earlier that Berdych put Thiem out in five.

Old 10-Jul-2017, 22:33   #3459
Orange
please find me real friends
Orange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond reputeOrange has a reputation beyond repute
That's hilarious, almost complete deadpan from the bloke standing behind him.
Old 11-Jul-2017, 16:37   #3460
Hot Soup
click here to reset post count
Tournaments Won: 1
Hot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond repute
Didn't realise Halep was such a grunter, think I'll be turning the sound off soon !

Why'd you open your bong hole you smelly hippy? You'd sacrifice a beautiful woman to save a moderately attractive monkey?

Hawks of the Luftwaffe!
Hot Soup is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-Jul-2017, 16:42   #3461
RAPTOR192
Hodor, Hodor, Hodor!

Great fight by Jo to get the break back. She's been in every Halep service game so far.
Quote:
Old 11-Jul-2017, 17:07   #3462
RAPTOR192
Hodor, Hodor, Hodor!
Damn. Serve let her down in that tiebreak.
Quote:
Old 11-Jul-2017, 18:07   #3463
Fulmineus
karma killer
Caught the second tie break, fierce hitting to break through there.

Old 11-Jul-2017, 18:12   #3464
Hot Soup
Hot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond reputeHot Soup has a reputation beyond repute
Have to agree with Mac the breaks are a bit ridiculous. Hope konta can finish this but I have a feeling Halep will take it

Why'd you open your bong hole you smelly hippy? You'd sacrifice a beautiful woman to save a moderately attractive monkey?

Hawks of the Luftwaffe!
Old 11-Jul-2017, 18:28   #3465
Fulmineus
karma killer
I've finally worked out what it is about Halep that seemed slightly off to me: she's wearing shorts

Old 11-Jul-2017, 18:29   #3466
Fulmineus
karma killer
(I'm not saying that it's wrong that she's wearing shorts, just that it's rare )

Old 11-Jul-2017, 18:36   #3467
RAPTOR192
Hodor, Hodor, Hodor!
C'mon, Jo!
Quote:
Old 11-Jul-2017, 18:38   #3468
RAPTOR192
Hodor, Hodor, Hodor!
I was thinking the same thing, fulm. It looks a bit odd, like she's playing in her jammies.
Quote:
Old 11-Jul-2017, 18:46   #3469
Hot Soup
I have no issues with it :p

Hawks of the Luftwaffe!
Old 11-Jul-2017, 18:55   #3470
RAPTOR192
Hodor, Hodor, Hodor!
Oh god that matchpoint. Sad it ended that way. Fantastic match once again. The Nadal match last night and Jo's matches today and against Vekic have been the best quality matches I've seen this week.
Quote:
Old 11-Jul-2017, 18:59   #3471
Fulmineus
karma killer
Ve(hicular manslaughter)nus Williams awaits!

Old 11-Jul-2017, 19:06   #3472
RAPTOR192
Hodor, Hodor, Hodor!
Bit harsh, fulm. Sounds like she did nothing wrong. More cctv footage was disclosed the other day that showed she entered the junction on a green light, but had to stop to avoid hitting some other idiot and then the old lady plowed into her. Pretty impressive how she's been able to focus on the tournament with that hanging over her.
Quote:
Old 11-Jul-2017, 19:07   #3473
Fulmineus
karma killer
If you can't joke about death what can you joke about

Old 11-Jul-2017, 19:32   #3474
RAPTOR192
Hodor, Hodor, Hodor!
Post-Brexit - Foreigners!

Tbh, it was more the inaccuracy of your joke that I took umbrage at. "Venus Williams - a brick wall both on and off the court!" Would have been more appropriate.
Quote:
Old 11-Jul-2017, 19:34   #3475
Fulmineus
karma killer
Well now that's just in poor taste.

Old 11-Jul-2017, 19:57   #3476
RAPTOR192
Hodor, Hodor, Hodor!
#WelcomeToTheInternet
Quote:
Old 11-Jul-2017, 20:04   #3477
[n00b]Zippy
Waterborne Trailer-Trash
[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulmineus View Post
If you can't joke about death what can you joke about
I thought it was quite good; I was so desperate for something to do, I came into this thread and was not disappointed
Old 11-Jul-2017, 20:46   #3478
dirky
quick panic, it's snowing
dirky has a reputation beyond reputedirky has a reputation beyond reputedirky has a reputation beyond reputedirky has a reputation beyond reputedirky has a reputation beyond reputedirky has a reputation beyond reputedirky has a reputation beyond reputedirky has a reputation beyond reputedirky has a reputation beyond reputedirky has a reputation beyond reputedirky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPTOR192 View Post
Bit harsh, fulm. Sounds like she did nothing wrong. More cctv footage was disclosed the other day that showed she entered the junction on a green light, but had to stop to avoid hitting some other idiot and then the old lady plowed into her. Pretty impressive how she's been able to focus on the tournament with that hanging over her.
She cried in her interview though, so not guilty imo
Old 11-Jul-2017, 21:01   #3479
[n00b]Zippy
Waterborne Trailer-Trash
[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute[n00b]Zippy has a reputation beyond repute
So did Hitler!
Old 11-Jul-2017, 21:04   #3480
dirky
quick panic, it's snowing
dirky has a reputation beyond reputedirky has a reputation beyond reputedirky has a reputation beyond reputedirky has a reputation beyond reputedirky has a reputation beyond reputedirky has a reputation beyond reputedirky has a reputation beyond reputedirky has a reputation beyond reputedirky has a reputation beyond reputedirky has a reputation beyond reputedirky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by [n00b]Zippy View Post
So did Hitler!
Not guilty imo

Go Back   trickery.net > Other > Sports & Outdoor Activities

Tags
"it will never happen :d", andy loves hibs, come on tim!, fulm wanks over murray, he's british!!!, i love murray!, it has happened :d, murrays gonna let us down, raptor ejaculates, told you! fuckers!