trickery.net  

Go Back   trickery.net > Other > Current Affairs

Old 08-Jan-2014, 17:49   #571
Inertiaman
Inertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond repute
Yes because after all it was absolute coincidence that he was shot right next to a handgun in a sock. Poor Duggan.

Dig the cunt up and shoot him again. Dickheads like him are why I can't buy a glock any more.
Old 08-Jan-2014, 19:02   #572
stepper
post haste
stepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond repute
No shock, couldn't give a fuck. Live by the sword, die by the sword. No sympathy at all for his loved ones who blatantly knew of his background and are brewing up a media shitstorm because they can't admit he was a complete scrote.
"I'm not getting out of bed until I get fucked!" - Marcus Antonius, 31 BC
Old 08-Jan-2014, 19:12   #573
Mazzahoo
Player Hater
Mazzahoo has a reputation beyond reputeMazzahoo has a reputation beyond reputeMazzahoo has a reputation beyond reputeMazzahoo has a reputation beyond reputeMazzahoo has a reputation beyond reputeMazzahoo has a reputation beyond reputeMazzahoo has a reputation beyond reputeMazzahoo has a reputation beyond reputeMazzahoo has a reputation beyond reputeMazzahoo has a reputation beyond reputeMazzahoo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inertiaman View Post
Yes because after all it was absolute coincidence that he was shot right next to a handgun in a sock. Poor Duggan.
Total coincidence, apparently he was stopping in the cab to hang the sock on the raillings so that the person who lost their sock/gun combo could find their sock/gun combo. True pillar of the community, i fear we may have lost the cure for cancer
Old 08-Jan-2014, 19:36   #574
PsYcHoKiLLa
topic of the pops
PsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond reputePsYcHoKiLLa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inertiaman View Post

Dig the cunt up and shoot him again. Dickheads like him are why I can't buy a glock any more.
Wow. Just wow. There's my new sig.

Is this the gun that was actually "found" on the grass about 20 feet away from the car over a wall, which an expert said would be impossible for him to throw with the injuries he sustained?

Quote:
Jurors concluded Mr Duggan did not have a gun when he was shot by officers.

They also said it was more likely than not that Mr Duggan had thrown a gun from a taxi just before he was killed. The weapon was found about 20ft (6m) away from the scene.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-25657949

The guy was no saint but this was a fit-up, pure and simple.

Last edited by PsYcHoKiLLa; 08-Jan-2014 at 19:48.
Old 08-Jan-2014, 19:37   #575
Inertiaman
Inertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond reputeInertiaman has a reputation beyond repute
Saves you having to spell your own thoughts correctly I suppose.
Old 08-Jan-2014, 19:51   #576
stepper
post haste
stepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond reputestepper has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsYcHoKiLLa View Post
Wow. Just wow. There's my new sig.

Is this the gun that was actually "found" on the grass about 20 feet away from the car over a wall, which an expert said would be impossible for him to throw with the injuries he sustained?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-25657949
The same experts that said it was most likely that he threw it from the car before he was shot? The same gun that was then forensically matched to Duggan?

As I said, live by the sword, die by the sword.. It's just a shame the police don't have powers to go do the same to the rest of the gang in Britain.
"I'm not getting out of bed until I get fucked!" - Marcus Antonius, 31 BC
Old 08-Jan-2014, 19:54   #577
Nomad
i fear no midget
Nomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond reputeNomad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GroovYF View Post
16 months for having a sweet-tooth
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ester-14573000

100 convictions for 233 offences!
looks like he's spent that much time in prison that his teeth are now missing from all the cock it's been decided he should take
Old 09-Jan-2014, 11:18   #578
Beef~
res ipsa loquitur
Beef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond reputeBeef~ has a reputation beyond repute
"Neither the gun nor the sock had any DNA or fingerprints from Duggan on it."

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2...illing-verdict

But yes I agree with the sentiment here, what was the guy doing with a gun in the first place? Unless you think the police planted it (which seems doubtful). Very little sympathy in this case.

But hey, it's not like the Met completely mis-identified the bloke entirely. They're getting better at this!
Old 09-Jan-2014, 11:37   #579
Inertiaman
If you were buying a gun for nefarious use you'd do your best to ensure that it remained dissociated with you until unavoidable wouldn't you?

Or at least until you got drunk and selfied yourself with it in the bathroom mirror whilst pulling a gangsta face.

Cunts.
Old 09-Jan-2014, 12:02   #580
Inertiaman
Also anyone sticking to this "fit up" bollocks - bear in mind also that the fit up also managed to convince a jury to convict Kevin Hutchinson-Foster back in Jan 2013 of supplying the gun to Duggan.

Amusingly, when asked why his DNA was found on the gun he said he was pistol whipped by Duggan and others with it. Classy crew.

I don't trust the police as far as I could spit a Volvo T5 but yeah....no.
Old 09-Jan-2014, 14:33   #581
Eja Cool8
Enema of the people
Eja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond reputeEja Cool8 has a reputation beyond repute
It's just chav groupthink. You see it in the housing schemes up here too. No matter how much of cunt the local big man is, no matter how many folk are in hock up to the eyeballs, no matter how much the community is long-term fucked due to all the class A being sold, no-one will say or do anything. Lavly Lad, wouldn't 'ear a word against him, he bought a Geranium for me old Mathah, etc.

Wasn't it Duggan's crew that were putting up posters around his patch saying "Be smart. Don't Grass!" ? The darker part of me thinks reintroducing penal colonies might be an idea. The Asteroid Belt perhaps...

Whoops, came over all 'Daily Mail' there.

Steve Fainaru: "Big Boy Rules"

"Every man and woman should play the noblest games and be of another mind from what they are at present."

Plato
 Ecch!   away foul box!   You must be kidding! 
Old 09-Jan-2014, 14:42   #582
Inertiaman
There was a mini riot down here down the rougher end of town a few years back on similar lines where the police went into a tower mob handed to pull out some nasty cunt. Whole estate went radge and smashed up the one remaining shop in the area and the bus stops.

Net gains: Now there are no shops.
Old 09-Jan-2014, 17:07   #583
Inertiaman
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsYcHoKiLLa View Post
The guy was no saint but this was a fit-up, pure and simple.
Still very much looking forward to your explanation of what the empty box that had been proven to contain the gun was doing on the back seat of the taxi and indeed how Duggan managed to be born so astonishingly unlucky that he was shot "near" a gun that he had nothing to do with yet which had DNA evidence on it from the person whose house Duggan had attended 15 minutes earlier? It's really bugging me trying to work it all out.
Old 14-Jan-2014, 11:36   #584
leady
click here to reset post count
leady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond reputeleady has a reputation beyond repute
still if the police are forced to always wear helmet cams (which seems like a non brainer to me for both them and us) something good has come out of it.

still discussing this case and benefits street allowed me to horrify work colleagues in the pub last week. I think the words "nothing that a mass gassing couldn't fix" may have been used
Old 14-Jan-2014, 12:28   #585
Inertiaman
You're out of date! There's the bloke with 22 kids to get all DM about now!

Go Back   trickery.net > Other > Current Affairs

Tags
it was a riot., london calling